31 March 2008

BRB, IRL Drama

For those of you who are fortunate enough not to speak internet, allow me to translate the title into a real language. There's been a death in my family, which necessitates that I return to the fatherland that is New Jersey in order to pay my respects (and on particularly short notice). As they have a nasty habit of doing, a lot of things--good and bad--have happened in a short time, and I find myself a bit disoriented. I like to think that I've taken it with dignity and grace (at least so far).

I'm going to be out of the loop until Thursday night (local time, anyway), at which point I will return, no doubt after a fair bit of introspection and pondering, two pastimes to which I am particularly given.

On a thoroughly unrelated note, I didn't like the new layout nearly as much as I did when I first put it in place, and I'm probably going to try out some new ones. In the meantime, I've reverted to the good old classic layout. Like stockings in a department store, so too are the layouts of our blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment