21 March 2008

Housekeeping

Just in time for spring, Terminal Sigma has broken out her* new wardrobe. Granted, the new wardrobe is kind of the same as the old one, but I felt it was time for a change, and I like the new look much better. I've also been kicking around the idea of getting a flickr account.

Real world concerns have made blog maintenance difficult, so I do apologize to my loyal readership for the sparsity of updates. If it's any consolation to you (and it probably isn't), the next album of the week is coming tomorrow evening, and it's gonna be a good one.

I've got important birthdays to celebrate Saturday and Sunday. You should all know whose birthday it is on Sunday, but Saturday's birthday boy is a bit more obscure.

*Yes, the blog is female. She's also an angry lesbian emo chick.

No comments:

Post a Comment